Navigation

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kirby: Boy, Girl, or Weird Pink Puff Ball?

Now that I am already going with the genders of Nintendo characters, I was thinking to myself "What's up with Kirby" I did some research and found some responses such as: "Kirby is pink, she's a girl" while I found others such as "She sounds like a chick" However as I have concluded I think Kirby is a boy. Firstly Wikipedia called him a boy and WIKIPEDIA NEVER LIES! Secondly, Kirby was originally in black and white proving the whole pink argument invalid. Just to support what I just said some more Kirby changes color every 5 seconds. What color is fire kirby? Red. What color is ice kirby? Blue. Thank you. Last but not least, I don't think a squishy female puff ball would be willing to fly on a shooting star (no seatbelts), swallow random enemies, and defeat a giant duck king. That is why Kirby is definitely not a Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment