Navigation

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Infamous 2 Review

I for one loved Infamous 2. However I found it quite short. I beat the game the night after I got it. (got it Friday beat it Saturday) I enjoyed this game, however it was WAY to short. I also found that both endings were plain depressing, good and evil. If you're good, you kill yourself. If your bad you kill everyone else. Not only that but I find the whole game was depressing. Like your walking in the streets and you click L3 and you see that everyone has the plague. Not only that, but when you see the rare person with the conduit gene you go "I wish I could activate their conduit powers..." but you can't. While the gameplay and story was a lot more intense and enjoyable than the first. They basically killed the game with the ending karma decision. Face it. We all would've chosen the evil karma, we just chose good so we could just get the trophy. I find Sucker Punch may have made the overall most stupid decision in all of gaming. The mission creator. Not only does this creator suck, but they disable all the cool features, such as, cutscenes, real talking, and more. They obviously try to make themselves seem like gods by making their missions a crap load better than ours. Now other gamers are thinking "Oh yeah they're so cool" when actually they're just retarded game makers. They obviously don't use the crappy mission creator we use, they use real codes. Another thing, if they think this mission creator is any substitute for a multiplayer mode, it isn't. Sucker Punch screwed us over. I have seen though one or two missions I actually liked. One was called like Fire Temple or something. Also you should check out my 'experiment' mission called Bertrand Behind Bars: Part 1 (yes I am making an ending). Apparently it turned out pretty well because as of now, I have a rating on 4 stars. Anyways that's my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment